Just got my X some questions kinda scared. (coming from blackberry)

gnarlygianni

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok let me say that I can tell this phone is STUNNING, I have synced my fb, twitter, skype, aim, and gmail with no problems so far. but.. i have a lot of questions and need your help. Ok first I didn't even have to sync my contacts it took all my contacts from skype and slapped them. Question here is skype doesn't have every single contact up-to-date so if i sync all my contacts from Blackberry Desktop Manager will I have a million doubles can? Next question is my facebook doesn't load all my contacts. For example susie q has a facebook and were friends. (This is only for a couple contacts) but when I go to link her to a facebook profile with her number shes not there ! This is happening for a lot of contacts. PLEASE respond if you can help.

Thanks
Gianni

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
for facebook, it seems to need the contact names to be exactly the same, try editing the name and see if that helps.

for skype, it should merge relevant contacts, if it doesn't you should be able to link contacts together

gnarlygianni

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
What im saying is not all my facebook contacts are showing up. And also how do i get my gmail to import my mac address book. its configured but not loading.

Last edited:

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey gnarli,

If you've gone into your gmail account on your Mac and set up IMAP or POP3 retrieval then it will automatically start showing up in your gmail account (both on your mac and your phone).

I don't have any advice on Skype, as I don't use it now, sorry.

gnarlygianni

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
But Im still having a problem with all my facebook friends not showing up. Let's say I add a contact to my phone and want to link that to their facebook account . When I go to search for them they don't show up as a contact. This is only happening with a couple contacts.

Seymour324

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
try loading the facebook app and refreshing it, if that dosent work try turning the phone off and back on this seems to be a facebook problem not necessarily the phone so if none of that works in a last ditch effort id try logging on to facebook on the computer and see if there are any problems there. i know i had some problems and the two solutions at the top worked for me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87