Can't send picture messages on Froyo?

anon(40324)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Three separate occasions now I've tried to send a picture message only to have it sit TRYING to send the message but never actually sending it. I've tried with different picture sizes, different applications (including the stock app, Chomp, and Handcent), rebooting/battery pulling, but nothing has fixed it. Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm rooted and on Froyo 2.3.15 via the RubiX 0.3 Focused ROM (which is very fast and stable). My messages are set to auto-retrieve.

Any ideas out there?

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Three separate occasions now I've tried to send a picture message only to have it sit TRYING to send the message but never actually sending it. I've tried with different picture sizes, different applications (including the stock app, Chomp, and Handcent), rebooting/battery pulling, but nothing has fixed it. Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm rooted and on Froyo 2.3.15 via the RubiX 0.3 Focused ROM (which is very fast and stable). My messages are set to auto-retrieve.

Any ideas out there?

That is a strange one, I had this happen once or twice nut both times I noticed that the issue was a weak signal. Did you cycle airplane mode? I was able to resolve my issue by doing this maybe it will help you.

anon(40324)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
That is a strange one, I had this happen once or twice nut both times I noticed that the issue was a weak signal. Did you cycle airplane mode? I was able to resolve my issue by doing this maybe it will help you.

Yeah, I saw this posted in other threads but unfortunately, no, it didn't work for me.