is there an app for that

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Super proud droid x owner since first of september, I was wondering if there is a app that does what it does on the droid incredible when you first turn it on. You know how it shows the weather, clouds or rain show at first and then floats to the sides of the home screen. Im afraid that's a sense ui thing but thought id ask if maybe there was an app or something very similar to it. Thanks.

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Cool, that's one thing I loved about the incredible. But the screen size is what I fell in love with on the dx. Now I can have my cake and eat it to I hope.

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I came from the incredible as well. This phone is much better. I do like sense better then blur but if you use launcher pro and beautifull widgets you can bring alot of the HTC sense to this phone.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful Widgets weather animation (especially for rain) is awesome looking. +1 for LauncherPro Plus as well. I wouldn't have a droid without it. It totally removes any lag that Blur might cause.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful Widgets, but if you wanted the clock, then FancyWidget. However, it's really limited, so you should probably go with Beautiful Widgets.