S23 Ultra Weather App for home screen

BearUncle

Feb 28, 2023
Visit site
I did find this one from WeaSce at; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=weather.radar.live -- it does have some animation. Screenshot_20230306_175519_One UI Home.jpg
============================================================================================
============================================================================================

When you open it up - you get a much bigger, better animation 708987.jpg

Luckily does NOT look like the screenshots used on the Play Store page - NOT pretty, but the widget is cool.

Would still like to find the original Accuweather app widget - like I posted in the original initial post, better pics & animation and was a little bigger on screen..

younger996

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
And where do you get the live wallpaper the Play store?
Yes, sorry......Beautiful Widgets in the Play Store.

It is quite old and not supported for a few years now.......but it definitely works..... I'm using it.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes, sorry......Beautiful Widgets in the Play Store.

It is quite old and not supported for a few years now.......but it definitely works..... I'm using it.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Yeah I saw it in the Play store that's where I read the reviews about it not being supported for a while. And that it wasn't the same as it used to be. I don't know I still may check it out thanks.