Access messages from lock screen

Lonman06

Oct 29, 2010
lonman06.com
I have had my Droid X for a few days now. Loving it so far, but there is one thing I wish I could do...

Is there anyone of reading texts, emails ect from the drop down menu on the top of the screen without unlocking the screen?

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Handcent SMS will pop up a message window on the lock screen. You can even reply from that without unlocking the phone.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
SMS Popup v 1.0.9 works really well, putting incoming text messages over the lock screen with the ability to respond, close or delete... complete with ID pix. Very nice and clean app. Works just like it says with LP+.

I understand there's a similar app for MMS or email? Not sure the name. There are a lot of these apps with names that are almost the same, so be choosy.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
SMS Popup v 1.0.9 works really well, putting incoming text messages over the lock screen with the ability to respond, close or delete... complete with ID pix. Very nice and clean app. Works just like it says with LP+.

I understand there's a similar app for MMS or email? Not sure the name. There are a lot of these apps with names that are almost the same, so be choosy.

+1 for SMSPopup, I'm using it and I love it.