Podcast question

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to figure out podcasts. I downloaded Google reader the other day and subd' to android central's podcasts. I don't have any trouble listening to the podcast with Google reader but I can not multitask while I'm listening to it. If I go to another app or press the home key, the cast stops playing. So my question is how do you guys subscribe to podcasts and listen to them from your phone? I also tried tPodcast light from the market and it downloads the podcasts and plays them with winzip or my music player but also shuts off when I try to multitask. Thanks for any help.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I use mypod, it let's you multitask, the free version let's you subscribe to 6 different podcast.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk pro.

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I tried that mypod and it seems to work pretty good. How do you go about pulling up ac podcasts in listen? I searched android central and it didn't come up.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I tried that mypod and it seems to work pretty good. How do you go about pulling up ac podcasts in listen? I searched android central and it didn't come up.

In mypod click on add feeds/websites and search ac, its the first one to POP up.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk pro.

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I would love to use Goodle Listen if I could find AC's podcasts on there...

Podcasts are very easy to manually add if you can't find them by searching.

From your phones browser, go to androidcentral.com/, then tap "Podcast" on the blue menu bar, then tap "Subscribe to the Podcast feed" right underneath Lloyd's picture, then select "Complete action using Listen", then "Add".

BAM....then you have the AC Podcast in your subscriptions on Listen. :cool:

May 16, 2010
Visit site
You know what? I never knew how freaking easy it was to add podcasts to
"Listen." Thank goodness I was still in the trial of podtrapper, otherwise I
would have actually bought the app.

Thanks Phil :)

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Podcasts are very easy to manually add if you can't find them by searching.

From your phones browser, go to androidcentral.com/, then tap "Podcast" on the blue menu bar, then tap "Subscribe to the Podcast feed" right underneath Lloyd's picture, then select "Complete action using Listen", then "Add".

BAM....then you have the AC Podcast in your subscriptions on Listen. :cool:

Got it. Thank you.