is there an app for this?

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Im wanting to know fella's, if there is an app to record music from say like, slacker or pandora, straight from my droid x. Thanks...

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Do you run out in your check when you go out to dinner too? just because you are able to steal music doesn't mean you should

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
my point being is that I've had a lot of good friends and coworkers lose jobs because of downloading mp3s illegally... I know it seems insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but you aren't affecting the artists, you are affecting the average joe like me. there is the amazon mp3 app pre-installed on the phone, if you like a song, pay the $.99 for it, it's cheaper than a cup of coffee

seanubis

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
There are plenty of apps in the market that will let you download "free" music - just search the market for "mp3" and let your conscience be your guide.

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Like rookdphil is saying, im not a huge headphones in my ears 24/7 listening music lover, but I occasionally come across one I like, I guess I could pay the .99 cents and get my song. I was just wondering.

As advanced as smartphones are becoming now a days, I wondered if there was some app that could record music from the internet.