Screen jerks when scrolling through homescreens

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i think its just Motoblur being jerkey,,,i fixed it by getting a fascinate.

try a custom rom like Apex , that should be alot smoother

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I think he's running launcher pro by virtue of his "theme" listing. By flicker, do you mean the backlight flickering or do you mean that the image is not rendering exactly right?

What, if any, root access apps are you running?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I think he's running launcher pro by virtue of his "theme" listing. By flicker, do you mean the backlight flickering or do you mean that the image is not rendering exactly right?

Can't see his sig on tapatalk :(

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site

Actually, it is the reason why I got launcher pro, but I was wondering if it was just my phone.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Did you remove all widgets from your homescreens with the Blur launcher before setting up LPP?

Let me clarify. When using Launcher Pro Plus, the screens don't jerk when scrolling left and right. Only when I use the motoblur launcher does it do that. I was just wondering if mine was the only one that jerked like that. LPP works just fine.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
LPP should have cleared up much of any UI lag that you might have been having. Are you running stock or custom rom? If the issue is more of a flicker than a lag, it might be a hardware issue. Can't really tell from the thread.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Let me clarify. When using Launcher Pro Plus, the screens don't jerk when scrolling left and right. Only when I use the motoblur launcher does it do that. I was just wondering if mine was the only one that jerked like that. LPP works just fine.

Your fine then. All blur screens jerk. That's why we all go to lp or adw. Don't worry about it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reactions: dwaynewilliams#WN

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
++++++ for LPP....I never noticed anything with the stock launcher....maybe I just thought it was part of the animation effect though.:)