Digital Copy onto Droid X?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Lol I said it. On the root of SD card when you plug in. Open media then open video. Drop into video folder. Or you can go into dcim then camera and drop there. Should be able to pull it up in your gallery after that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

quetzalcoatl

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I would say skip the digital copy all together and give Handbreak a shot. Great quality, free app, and you can convert any dvd in your collection.

I have actually found movies that handbreak will not convert. But yes it does work for most. If you want to spend a few buck cucusoft has converted even those titles that handbreak failed on.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have never had much luck with digital copy of movies since they have copyright protection on them. Your better off using Handbrake to take off the DVD itself.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
It needs to be an MP4 format. Try using Act 1 Video Player from the market. Costs a bit, but well worth it. Come with a matching program for your computer. Put a movie DVD in and the Act 1 program will translate it into an MP4, complete with great sound. Drag, drop the MP4 onto your SD card's video folder (in Media, I think) while in USB mode.

Note: Each movie is about 1 gig, so I don't carry around a lot on my card. I just put them on or take them off (drag/drop method) whenever I know I'll be watching them. But the quality and sound are incredible!!!

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
DVD Catalyst 4 works perfectly and its on sale now at DVD Catalyst 4 | Tools4Movies - Home of DVD Catalyst , I haven't had any video that it wouldn't do and the quality is incredible, I play my videos on HD TV when I visits friends and no one knows its coming from my phone. Works without flaws and simple to operate, I would look into it because its worth it..

I use Windows Media Player and it automatically converts the digital copy to the X

I am sorry but Windows Media codacs are to low quality for me and takes for ever to convert, I can convert a DVD with DVD Catalyst in about 30 minutes verse 1 1/2 with WM and latest version of DVD Catalyst added a HDMI option to optimize video quality for playing through HDMI cables and I love it.

Last edited: