Touchdown Exchange Suddenly Not Working

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So my company upgraded/changed their webmail server this morning, and since then, I have been unable sync with Touchdown. Obviously I've gone ahead and updated the server information in Touchdown and attempted to configure again, but it's telling me "Automatic Configuration failed." Then in the log box, it keeps mentioning something about an error renewing subscription.

Any ideas?

RemmyZero

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
mine stopped updating early this morning but let me see what i can do...

edit********

so mine stopped syncing about 8:20 last night and it won't reconnect, ill keep messing with it and maybe uninstall it....

Last edited:

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried syncing with the stock exchange? If that works then its more than likely an issue with Touchdown.

RemmyZero

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
this also happened starting friday to my blackberry friends who were using active sync for business emails....very weird...

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Could it be because my organization switched to Outlook 2010? Does Touchdown support 2010? It only lists 2003 and 2007.

This is driving me insane.

RemmyZero

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
yeah this is really odd. my other android using friends/coworkers can't log in either (and they're going through the stock android mail client) and my blackberry friends are locked out so there seems to be more going on than just touchdown, i tried k9 also and it won't log in. microsoft seems to have put a timebomb in their software!! lol

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
People with BBs in my office did not have any issues, so far it's just me as far as I can tell.

I'm trying to find some other fellow Androiders to see if they are having issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11