Please for the love of God help me.

GabrielRayven

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my Droid X2, installed boostrap, and Clockwork, After trying to flash molten, my phone boots into this "Nyan Droid" (is the only way I can describe it). It does nothing else. I really want to make this work, And if someone could help me I would really appreciate this.

jsgraphicart

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Ive never heard of the molten ROM until now so I looked it up. First off, did you use the "fixed" version of 1.1? Like I said, I havent used or heard of this ROM so I dont know what the "fixed" is referring to. Maybe this?

EDIT: Another thought, are you on 2.3.4 and not 2.3.3?

bdneuman

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my Droid X2, installed boostrap, and Clockwork, After trying to flash molten, my phone boots into this "Nyan Droid" (is the only way I can describe it). It does nothing else. I really want to make this work, And if someone could help me I would really appreciate this.

Is that the screen with the exclamation point inside a triangle? If so, press volume up & down together to get options. Happened to me when I flashed Molten. Can't remember what the options were but I'm thinking one of them was "reboot" or something. It then booted fine...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95