Calendar Question

zman.lew

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I use the calendar everyday and get the reminders right on schedule but when I tap "snooze" it reminds me in about 3 minutes and I can't find any settings to change that. Does anyone know if I'm missing something. My previous phone, Blackberry Bold, had a setting for just the snooze & I would keep it set on 30 min.
Thanks,
Shortfuse40

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I just checked all the settings and couldn't find anything like what you are asking for, sorry. :(

Does the way you have it setup put icons in your notification area? That's what I do, and, it helps me to remember that I have calendar events hanging out there that I need to check. But, I'm on my phone all day, so, it's tough to miss the notification when it's there.

If no else has any ideas, you could try getting a task app, or, another calendar. I used to use Astrid, and, if I recall you can have it remind you over and over again until you clear out the task. I'm not 100%, haven't had it in a while, but, I think it worked that way. If not, I'm sure you can find something else that works that way.

Reactions: zman.lew

zman.lew

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the delay. I got Business Calendar and while it still doesn't have a snooze setting, it has some nice features and I'm working aroung the snooze issue.
Thanks for your idea.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
No problem. Don't forget to hit the thanks button. :p

If it's a really important event, you could try setting up multiple calendar entries to remind you. That'd be annoying, and, tedious, but, if it's for something really important and you definitely want it to remind you, might be worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38