Best Buy Question...

LtVerizonmgr

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Most stores should have all of the demos set up by today or tomorrow morning. I do not think that they will be displayed but you should be able to ask a sales rep to see it and they would be more than happy to show it.

Don't count on that. These things won't go near the sales floor until Friday morning.

tx26257

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Ltverizonmgr .... I bet you are right my local store ask me if I wanted to see it and he came out with it in his pocket and showed it to me like he was selling some sorta drug.. after a minute he loosed up and let me play with it. I must be weired keyboard was cool for me and I actually love the way it looks

ncbryan

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Monday morning? WTF? My Best Buy in Greensboro, NC has only the Iphone that is live and usable. ALL their other phones are just store dummies. They had the Driod dummy phone in the closet amongst plenty of other dummy phones. Never can trust the feel of a dummy phone to the original. Never the same. My BB guy told me I could pick mine up anytime on Friday. I asked if they had them in stock and on hand and he said no. That was yesterday though. I might go by BB tomorrow or thursday to see if they are actually in stock yet.

tx26257

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
jlukes you had me going my wife just asked why i was yelling at my computer. I have been worried they wouldnt get the phone in on time

R

Roy Aguilera

I hate dealing with BB. I will end up preordering though VZW.