pairing problem w/ Plantronics Discovery 975

gehx

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to pair a Plantronics Discovery 975 w/ the droid, but the droid can't discovery it....not sure what to do...i've used this headset w/ my storm w/o any problems....anyone else experiencing this?

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the Plantronics 925 and it works perfectly. I hate to say it but it might be user error. You said you used it before so I'm sure you know what you're doing. Other than that, I would just try again. :confused:

yasuro

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I recently purchased the Plantronics Discovery 975 and it pairs okay, but I can't get it to connect. Any ideas?

same here with my plantronics voyager pro. it works great with my other phone, but it shows paired but not connected with my droid. i have to repair to get it to work, but it won't connect if i turn off bluetooth and turn it on or if i turn off my headset and turn it back on.

napalaw

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Another plantronics voyager pro - Droid Incredible non-pairing issue here. I already tried:
1. Deleting the pair of the Pro from my old phone;
2. Turning off both devices
3. Turning Off wi-fi
4. Trying to reset the voyager pro (although, honestly, I can't find a definitive direction on resetting the Pro -- except to hold the volume + and call buttons simultaneously)

Short of scrapping the $100 investment in the Pro... HELLLLLP!