screen goes crazy

boutbiznis

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
My screen on my moto droid starts moving on its own. It opens apps and everything. Has anyone else had this problem. I tried resetting twice. Only use charger that came with phone. And it is not rooted. Bought phone through letstalk.com 4 months ago. They told me to contact motorola because they have a 1 year warranty on the phone. Does my phone need to be replaced and will motorola replace it?

geekabilly

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Do a very careful screen cleaning -- happened to mine after a long run in a sweaty armband, and another person I read about that used disinfectant on it -- she restored hers with alcohol, mine took repeated wiping with microfiber cloth & just time to evaporate --

Chiefvelo#IM

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I had the same problem after i dropped it. took it to a store and after 90 min of them saying i had to many apps and did a hard reset they ordered me a replacement.
Good luck.

murraybowles

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Mine did it the first time after coming home from a show in a very hot humid club; it did it again once after I cleaned the screen. So I suspect it has something to do with moisture.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
capacitive touch screens are electrostatic detectors so if your electrostatic body oils are all over your droid screen it is likely that if thinks its being pressed all over the place continuously.