PSA: Motorola Media Link does sync iTunes!

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
When installing right click on the file and select install with compatibility mode. Then select Vista SP1 and then install it should work from there.

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
When installing right click on the file and select install with compatibility mode. Then select Vista SP1 and then install it should work from there.

Is there a SP2 option? The Specs tab said it supported SP2. I don't know if that matters though. :D

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
So do you have itunes or your droid or how does that work? Don't really love the standard player so looking for the best options.

it's a sync program, so you will still use whatever player on the droid you want to, this will just help you get the music onto the droid from your computer.

AKSurprise

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Tunewiki is a great player, check it out free version on the market. As for sync Doubletwist is good, it even converts files as it syncs, so they are playable on your Droid.

Last edited:

jjenson

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Yeah you can choose the compatibility for installing. This should make it work. I hope everyone got it installed who needs it. I personally don't use Itunes so I just copy and pasted right over and it was done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress