Problem during calls

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
from time to time my hat or ear will touch buttons on my phone and all of the sudden the person i am on the line with cannot hear me. i hear them saying hello hello, but they cannot hear me respond. when i look down at the phone the dialpad screen is on with numbers typed in. this is muting my calls. is there a way to lock my screen during calls so i dont accidentally keep hitting buttons?

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Occasionally when I first answer a call, the person on the other line won't be able to hear me for the first few seconds of the call. Now really sure why but it can be a pain when it happens. I don't think that I touch any buttons when it happens. Just one of those little things that happens.

ericatomars06

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
**if the phone is still blank when you look at it push the botton on top and the screen should turn back on. As far as the call quality I would recommend that you do *228 and update roaming capabilities. Thats what I did and it helped alot**

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
**if the phone is still blank when you look at it push the botton on top and the screen should turn back on.
That worked prior to the OTA upgrade but now the phone blanks while I'm trying to select speaker, often responding to nothing but a battery pull. Nothing useful from VZW tech yet.

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
That happened to me, where I would have a black screen and nothing would turn it back on... The lights at the bottom would come on so would the button lights.. No screen though, They swapped the phone for me..

jeffyablon

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Droid and WPA (and WEP)

Clearly there's an authentication issues with the Droid using WiFi on a protected network.

I didn't see it personally until I went from Android 2.0 to 2.01, and I only have the problem with WEP, not WPA, but we've heard about all kinds of problems with Wifi and WEP on Droid.

In short, Motorola (not Google, who wrote the OS, nor Verizon, Droid 's only carrier) has screwed something up. Sad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699