Droid is Engadget Smartphone and Gadget Device of the Year

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey, it even won the Editor's Choice of Gadget of the Year - but they did not pick it as the smartphone of the year.

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey, it even won the Editor's Choice of Gadget of the Year - but they did not pick it as the smartphone of the year.

Haha yeah, i'm surprised it even got that. As GenericMessage said, they are pretty apple-loving over there. Even more so than Giz - at least they admit it.

Anyways thank god for democracy ;)

G

GenericMessage

Haha yeah, i'm surprised it even got that. As GenericMessage said, they are pretty apple-loving over there. Even more so than Giz - at least they admit it.

Anyways thank god for democracy ;)

No-where near as horrible as the BGR. Probably the biggest joke in tech sites ever.

darreno1

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm really surprised. I expected 2000 or more iPhone votes to show up out of nowhere just before it ended. Anyway congrats to the Droid!

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm really surprised. I expected 2000 or more iPhone votes to show up out of nowhere just before it ended. Anyway congrats to the Droid!

I checked it a couple times while it was running. The iPhone was out in front for Smartphone of the Year for a while. Looks like a last surge by Droid fans pushed it over the top.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm happy it is its about time something other than Apple gets attention. great marketing. along with a great phone can do that I guess

G

GenericMessage

I'm happy it is its about time something other than Apple gets attention. great marketing. along with a great phone can do that I guess

Well thankfully it was the great product that went along with the great marketing.

As in Apples situation where its just good marketing and...........a product.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87