[?] About Miui Rom/Apps

staticmaal

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Do anybody think theres going to be Miui Rom for this phone that would be awsome. I tired installing some of the apps from the nexus s like MiuiCamera, MiuiMusic, Miui Gallery, Calculator, File Explorer, and Torch but i got application not installed, How can i make them install?

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Do anybody think theres going to be Miui Rom for this phone that would be awsome. I tired installing some of the apps from the nexus s like MiuiCamera, MiuiMusic, Miui Gallery, Calculator, File Explorer, and Torch but i got application not installed, How can i make them install?

For what you want you will have to wait for someone to make a ROM form, You can't just slap in apps from another phone and expect it to work. The phone just came out so I would expect you will have to wait a bit to see if anyone devs any ROMs for this phone.

staticmaal

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
For what you want you will have to wait for someone to make a ROM form, You can't just slap in apps from another phone and expect it to work. The phone just came out so I would expect you will have to wait a bit to see if anyone devs any ROMs for this phone.

Kay thanks, Do you think any of the droid x apps will work on here?