Anyone working on a custom recovery/rom/kernel for the Triumph?

garymachete

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone working on a custom recovery/rom/kernel for the Triump

yayy clockwork mod... so when i get home from work tonight... will you guys have some romssss for meeee

Platypuss94

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, you wouldn't want this version on your phone anyway. There are still some problems being worked out, as I've thoroughly tested it. When you scroll down once, it doesn't scroll and when you scroll a second time, it works but it moves down 2 times. It's being worked on as I speak though. Shouldn't be too much longer!

Edit: Well nevermind. We have a working version of CWM! I was a little late in the reply. lol

ok so what will we be looking at for roms? i am hoping for miui. is this possible.

has anyone talked to trey motes about that?

and the other rom i am really hoping for is cm7.

keep me updated! =)

nickmiller71

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site

ok so what will we be looking at for roms? i am hoping for miui. is this possible.

has anyone talked to trey motes about that?

and the other rom i am really hoping for is cm7.

keep me updated! =)

CM7 will be epic on this device. Fix the camera issues, the screen flickering, and this will be one sweet running phone :)

chilito10k

May 26, 2011
Visit site

All,

Here is the link for the tutorial on how to install CWM on the Triumph and inside this link is the link for the recovery image, make sure to unzip the file before proceeding to step 3 on his tutorial. He didn't really made that clear.

I hope this helps and enjoy, I can't wait till they get some custom ROMs for this phone so far it is pretty awesome.

Link: Setting up clockworkmod (tjstyle’s version) on your Motorola Triumph | Coderah

easyguy

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

I dont need anything fancy, just strip down the current android, make it faster and more reliable then I'm sold.

Oops forgot something, please improve the battery life.

bb6h22lude

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I'll be so pissed if the first rom we get is a froyo based rom lol. i'll be happy with gb, doesnt have to be cm7. cm7 would be nice.cyanogen will never support this device, neither will any of the cyanogenmod team. the best we will get is a port like what aospbot has done. just give me 2.3.5 with an oc kernel

aj888

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

So I read that u have to be rooted to do a clockwork mod is this true?

Ricksta

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

I sure hope that the awesome devs come out with some battery saving, GPS locking, wireless tethering ROMS for us soon! Thanks guys! :)

Ricksta

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

All,

Here is the link for the tutorial on how to install CWM on the Triumph and inside this link is the link for the recovery image, make sure to unzip the file before proceeding to step 3 on his tutorial. He didn't really made that clear.

I hope this helps and enjoy, I can't wait till they get some custom ROMs for this phone so far it is pretty awesome.

Link: Setting up clockworkmod (tjstyle’s version) on your Motorola Triumph | Coderah
trying it out now.... but i want a ROM to flash! Do you know if its safe to flash like a HUWEI X6 ROM or not?

Platypuss94

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

ok so i have clockwork running.

anyone have any roms even in beta. i am willing to be a tester.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii