Motorola is maybe finally giving us JB!!!

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Agreed! If enough people sign up, then that'd be rad! I'd rather have an update than be forced to get a new device as it is(an extra $10/mo? Screw that, lol.)

PS Thanks for sharing on my old thread. :)

RCO

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Let's hope... Will be a big boost in brand/model loyalty and confidence in our phone manufacturer. Sometimes you wonder if they listen to our desires or are just too busy moving on to the next project. Both are necessary.

I had my phone on my car hood yesterday and took off. At about 55mph I saw this black thing fly by and said to my wife what was that? Then I looked down to see my IPOD Touch flyby as well. I pulled over and found the phone , battery cover and battery scattered. The off market rubberized clam shell case saved the phone and it works like new. I love this phone. IPOD was saved by it's case as well.

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I talked to motorola last night and they told me that they know nothing bout the triumph getting this but all verizon droid x models are. The 100$ credit is only for the same phones what a crock!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Then why was the triumph in the drop-down menu? We should be getting one or the other! (update or $100)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Let's hope... Will be a big boost in brand/model loyalty and confidence in our phone manufacturer. Sometimes you wonder if they listen to our desires or are just too busy moving on to the next project. Both are necessary.

I had my phone on my car hood yesterday and took off. At about 55mph I saw this black thing fly by and said to my wife what was that? Then I looked down to see my IPOD Touch flyby as well. I pulled over and found the phone , battery cover and battery scattered. The off market rubberized clam shell case saved the phone and it works like new. I love this phone. IPOD was saved by it's case as well.

I bet they've wished that we would move on too. It would be AMAZING if Moto would treat us Triumph owners just like their other phone users. But it's their shame. We invest hard-earned cash in a maker's product.
We get silence in return. The Triumph has proven itself to be a good phone, with the help of the dev community. We would love to run JB. Just give us the update or the source codes for the Triumph so it could be ported in proper fashion. Updates or source codes, either way, we deserve some love from Moto for having faith.
As far as the case thing, it's a shame you couldn't capture that moment on video. That would have been "classic", viral YouTube footage! It might be noteworthy to contact the manufacturers of those cases and send them some pics. I bet they would be interested to see just how well their cases held up under such extremes. Cases like that are a designer's pride & joy.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87