Hello Moto

bb6h22lude

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello and welcome. I'm excited about this phone. I'm just wondering your guys thoughts on this phone. Will it have a encrypted bootloader (locked) I have been tweeting @motorola. I would like your guys to contact them telling them to have it loaded with gingerbread and how awesome it would be. It's a very vanilla flavor of android except the virgin mobile bloatware, so it should be fairly easy for them to upgrade it before it's released. An OTA will take forever, i say this not because of Moto, but because of Virgin Mobile. Also contact them and let them you want the bootloader unlocked, not encrypted. I would love some custom roms and kernels for this phone. If you have an optimus v then you should know about Aospcmod unless you've been living under a rock for the past 4 months lol. This phone has serious potential. Imagine this phone w/o bloatware and running gingerbread, hopefully 2.3.4 because of the front facing camera (only vga but hey better then no ffc) Second generation Snapdragon clocked in at 1ghz :) 4.1 lcd with a res of 480x800 (WVGA) I have a feeling it will be plastic and not glass :( 512 MB of RAM is plenty for vanilla android. The amazing G2X is running on 512. It's got an HDMI :) Please contact them @motorola on twitter, or on facebook. We need gingerbread asap if not from them then aospbot. If they say they will decrypt the bootloader with an OTA update, it's not going to happen guys. We're talking about virgin mobile, no offense but why should they care. They are not apart of the alliance even though Moto and Sprint are. I'm guessing a mid July release. If i had to guess on pricing it'd be in the price range from $230-300. This has the same CPU as the HTC Thunderbold and the HTC Incredible 2. Yes it's last year's specs but who cares, it will blow away my optimus v with aospcmod on it with an xionia kernel any day. This will dominate the pre-paid phone market. I have tweeted to moto over 30 times today, asking/telling them to put gingerbread on this Triumph (lil weird name) that it would sell like hot cakes, there are currently three phones out there that have stock gingerbread that i know of, nexus one nexus s and htc g2 (only if you send your phone in for a replacement, google it)
G2X will be getting it soon. Thanks i know this is long sorry. Enjoy this beast of a pre-paid phone.

Irate Iguana

Boss Status
Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
dfkgb4.jpg