No vibrate in gummy jar 2.5

gt3dan

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else having this issue. Have been on gummy jar for about a week now but just realized I don't have vibrate on calls or messages. Uninstalled audio manager pro with no luck. This is the only audio app I have.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

gt3dan

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Ok. Sorry, for got to add one part. Can anyone help me brainstorm and try to figure out the issue....

gt3dan

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Ya I checked the settings. As far as installing 2.1, just DL, install, then go back into bootstrapper and install 2.5 again?

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
wipe system, data & cache. reinstall 2.5 (all in the same session, don't reboot after wipe without installing 2.5 or you will brick)
do this through boot strap not rom mgr.

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Try downloading Dazzle from the market, its a great widget that will allow to switch between silent, vibrate, and normal, as well as a lot more power controls than the stock widget

gt3dan

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
wipe system, data & cache. reinstall 2.5 (all in the same session, don't reboot after wipe without installing 2.5 or you will brick)
do this through boot strap not rom mgr.

tried that today. no luck. also tried installing 2.1 then 2.5 with no luck. wanted to see if it was the phone so i went back to stock and the vibe worked there. don't know what to do now..........

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
There are alot of small things that could be affecting that. I lost all vibe for a few hours and didn't realize until later it was because I let the little bro play angry birds and he messed with the settings! In sound settings you can set it to always vibrate, vibe on silent, never, or when NOT silent. Try that first. Double check your settings and remember that on your invisible lock screen sliding from right to left will also silence your phone. Hope that helps.

gt3dan

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I have triple checked all settings. Still no luck. Im thinking i should do a hard reset from stock but not sure hiw that will affect my backups and root. Never did a hard reset from stock with root.

gt3dan

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
basically i was just not thinking. i kept trying to go through the settings menu. i forgot to go into my messages and THEN go to settings from within my messages to change the vibrate setting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89