Droid X bootstrap changed on me.

Finsol

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Usually when I make a backup it consists of it saving system, saving data excluding sd-ext since it doesnt exist and finishing, but I had an unexplainable occurance that tripped me out.

I was running errands in the evening when I took my phone out of my pocket to see it was off, upon turning it on I was getting stuck at the bootlogo so I battery pulled and this time it got to the boot animation but was still getting loops, pulled the battery again and this tiem got into CWM so I restored to my last nandroid but again I got bootloops, tried 3 of my restores and kept getting bootloops. wtf..? I ran maderstock.zip to basically SBF the phone and everything was working fine again. when I rooted and went to CWM to make a new backup this time it saved system, data, cache and android. secure, I've never seen it make a backup of the last two and I'm still running the same version of bootstrapper so could that have been why my old backups weren't working?

I could just be going nuts but I swear I never seen it do that before nor have I ever had any restores fail. God bless Maderstock.zip lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress