Think we'll see 3.2.1 soon?

maa4208

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
As the title says, I'm guessing that Google will have to release 3.2.1 for the Xooms soon. I want all of you to try something out, please. This is only for those that got the update, obviously. I live in a suburb of Chicago and I got mine before work this morning when I woke up at 3am. Anyway...

Try to do something that involves making the Xoom choose between using 2 different programs. An example of this is trying to go to a website and it pops up asking if you want to use the stock browser or Dolphin HD (or whatever other browser you have). That dialog box will try to pop up, but the screen will darken without the box showing up. The way to make it show up is to change your orientation, whether its landscape to portrait or vice versa.

It only started after the update. My dad is the one who brought it to my attention, as he basically blew up my phone this morning asking me about what was wrong with his Xoom. (Yeah, we both have one. He copied me lol) I tried it for myself and sure enough, it had to change orientations.

My goal for this thread is to get people informed about what may be going wrong with their Xoom in case they had some problems and they didn't know what it was.

So try it out. If it does mess up for you, spread the word. Tell your friends. Maybe we can help Google nip this in the butt before it 1. starts rolling out to the Verizon Xoom owners and 2. make people freak out thinking their tablet was broken, like my dad this morning, lol.

So yeah, let me know.

- Mike (maa)

Edit: Fixed spelling because I was on my Xoom and the auto correct is kinda dumb sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: slwerner

saninocencioj

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Mike you are correct it also does it to mine, I think we should start to send emails to google letting them know of the glitches that we have found already with this update.

Thanks