Pixel 8 Pro SIM problem

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Boost Infinite (AT&T) SIM stopped working this morning. I tried turning the phone off and on and then Airplane mode but neither worked.

I was about to take the SIM out for a few minutes and try it on another device but luckily the phone started working again.

I really didn't do anything to fix it. ?????

Ideas?

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I have other devices with Boost Infinite SIMs installed that didn't stop working so I know it's not the service

Soligna

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Boost Infinite SIMs are terrible, I finally switched off of them after my second one randomly died, lost my lifetime price, but now I have a eSIM that hasn't failed. Also, I still pay the same price I paid with Boost Infinite.

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Try resetting network and also go into safe mode see if it works if resetting network doesn't work
I don't know what fixed it. I tried several things but none seemed to work. I waited several hours mostly because I was too lazy to pop the SIM or reset the network. Then I sent a text from another phone. That went through. I tried a phone call from another phone. It went to voicemail. I did get a notification on the 8 pro of the missed call. Shortly after that the bars appeared again and it was fixed. ????