Facebook App?

chickenkitty2009

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that when browsing through the market on my xoom that there really is no official Facebook app. I have it set in my bookmarks widget, but sometimes the app works better for certain devices. Is this a problem for anyone else.

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Well the last time I posted web sites on here I got a letter from Android Central for copyright infringement. So message me and I send you the link to do it.

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Dear BigCrisco39,

You have received an infraction at Android Forums.

Reason: Posting Copyrighted Material -------Posting links or directions on how to get paid apps for free is against forum rules. Please review the forum rules linked in my signature. Thanks. -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

d1c1ple

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
yea I tried friendcaster and friend me; just not what I'm looking for. I sideloaded 1.6.0 link found on xda.
If you have the 1.6.3 .apk please PM me thanks!

d1c1ple

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
BTW - I picked up an HP Touchpad to tinker with briefly although Staples would no longer honor the coupon. The FB app written by HP is pretty nicely done. Hoping FB will have an official honeycomb app soon.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Well the last time I posted web sites on here I got a letter from Android Central for copyright infringement. So message me and I send you the link to do it.

Posting a link to a free app is not a issue like Facebook. Its when links to sites that have paid apps to dl or a link to a paid app is when its wrong. If you pull the apk for Facebook since it is not showing up in the market on the Xoom nobody will have a problem.

sent by CyanogenMod X

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully the disappearance of the app on the market and the fact that every time I load the app I previously had installed it tells me there is a newer version available means that shortly we will have a completely set up for honeycomb version soon.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana