(non pre-orders) Early to VZW / BB / Costco stores?

When are you going to BB / VZW / Costco?

• Total voters

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys think this thing will sell out tomorrow or will there be plenty to go around for those of us who didn't pre order?

Does this get the full go at 8AM, bring a chair and a thermos treatment or do you think this will be a lot more routine and less "fun"?

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'll hit Best Buy or Cost Co on day one as soon as the Wi-Fi only version is released. I've been tempted to pick up the 3G version just because I really want one, but I can't justify an extra $200+ for a feature that I don't need.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
My VZW store is only getting 2 that will be for sale. I will probably go up 3-4 hours early. I have a lot of running around to do that day as well so I'll set it up in my truck in the parking lot and try out the navigation etc, even though I already know where I am going.

I am not quite camping out but earlier than 1-2 hours.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I may not jump on it right away. It might be next week before I get one if not even later...or I might jump on it and get it tomorrow. I would like to see at least one full review of it (preferably video) before I get it.

Last edited:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Got a pre order at best buy. Going to Verizon at 9 and will wait till 10 when they open. See what they got and if they have one ill get it and the case. If not ill just pick up the case then head to bb next door that also opens at 10 and get my pre order.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jaeisber

May 25, 2010
Visit site
My guess is they will sell out quickly at VZW stores and most BB stores are already sold out. BB stores are typically getting less than 10 total units and the most I have heard of a VZW store getting is 3.

Good thing I had one put on hold at VZW for me and have a pre-order in at best buy just in case!

jtmeyers

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I put a hold on one at my local VZW as well. There is a Starbucks across the parking lot, so I'll probably get there about an hour early, grab something to drink and read the paper while I keep on eye on the VZW store.

zmenchhofer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
My VZW store is only getting 2 that will be for sale. I will probably go up 3-4 hours early. I have a lot of running around to do that day as well so I'll set it up in my truck in the parking lot and try out the navigation etc, even though I already know where I am going.

I am not quite camping out but earlier than 1-2 hours.

why not just call your vzw rep and ask them to hold you one? :cool:

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Sleeping in and will grab it at my earliest convenience. Someone said it... Camping out, waiting hours before stores open is too Apple like and incredibly cheesy

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Sleeping in and will grab it at my earliest convenience. Someone said it... Camping out, waiting hours before stores open is too Apple like and incredibly cheesy

I went to radio shack at like 5:15AM to get my Evo and I'm glad I did. If I didn't get in on that first wave I would of had to wait weeks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall