Best Buy return fee?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
My coworker bought a xoom on friday and has decided its not for him, I told him to give it the weekend and then decide but he is still wanting to return it. He shot me a text this morning asking about getting penalized for returning it. I have no idea. Do you?

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
That's not too bad. I'm still trying to talk him out of it :D

I think he's realizing that what he paid for it, he doesn't do much things different than when he had his ipad.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
That's not too bad. I'm still trying to talk him out of it :D

I think he's realizing that what he paid for it, he doesn't do much things different than when he had his ipad.

That's because right now, without the apps optimized for a tablet, the Xoom is nothing special. Once the apps start rolling out then I'm pretty sure the level of user experience will go up. It's the apps that make these things worthwhile.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I went to BB today to get a BT headset (stereo) and was chatting up the bb mobile cashier and she said they have received 5 Xoom returns! Chief complaints? Said most of them said that it just wasn't right for them.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I went to BB today to get a BT headset (stereo) and was chatting up the bb mobile cashier and she said they have received 5 Xoom returns! Chief complaints? Said most of them said that it just wasn't right for them.

It will be interesting to see numbers nationwide. (if they're released). Even though the xoom is pricey, it's still in that "impulse buy" category for a lot of people. The same place as cellphones, netbooks, etc. Where they might be thinking about getting one for awhile, but don't really research it, so they decide to "jump" and just pick one up.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I love my xoom, I do but sometimes I wonder... 800+ dollars. Is it entirely worth it? I am on it non stop, literally and I have asked myself over the past 2 days "what are you doing on this device that youcouldnt or were not doing on the ipad?"

So far, I am doing the exact same things. Emailing, web browsing, eBook, and light gaming.

Either way I have a week and a half to decide but I do get where some are coming from.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non