Daylight savings time error

REHolt218

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else experience a problem with the change to daylight savings time? Since US Central time is now -5 GMT it not only changed my clock but moved all of my appointments back one hour.

radsaq

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else experience a problem with the change to daylight savings time? Since US Central time is now -5 GMT it not only changed my clock but moved all of my appointments back one hour.

Have you received the 3.0.1 update? If so, were these appointments created on the xoom? Try opening the appointments and checking the time zone in them. All the appointments I created on the xoom last week (not those synced from the web or exchange) were set to "Eastern Standard Time"; setting this to "Eastern Time" (which is what other appointments showed) fixed them.

REHolt218

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Have you received the 3.0.1 update? If so, were these appointments created on the xoom? Try opening the appointments and checking the time zone in them. All the appointments I created on the xoom last week (not those synced from the web or exchange) were set to "Eastern Standard Time"; setting this to "Eastern Time" (which is what other appointments showed) fixed them.

Yes, I received the 3.0.1 update. No, these appointments were made on Outlook and imported using Google. I checked the grime zone and they are central time. Due to the change to daylight savings time central time is now -5 GMT INSTEAD OF -6 GMT as is normally the case. I think that is the problem. What was a 12:00 appointment is now a n 11:00 appointment; however, when I bring it up to edit it the time is shown as noon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699