Must Have Apps

Girth

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I saw the topic for the tablet optimized apps but I want to know what are some of the must have apps. So let me hear what you all think.

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
What's the print to.share app. I looked in the market place and found two one pay, printershare by mobile dynamix.
Also quick office and qqplayer are both really nice.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Thumb keyboard, Amazon mp3 app(now with cloud services), ALL the Angry Birds games, Amazon Kindle app, Speeds 3d free are some of the apps that I think are essential.

anon(49433)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Can't stress this enough - it will change your life:

THUMB KEYBOARD

buy it. you will thank me later.

For those of you who've tried Thumb KB, have you tried Tablet keyboard and if so why do you like Thumb KB better? I haven't installed the Thumb KB yet, but it doesn't have the numbers across the top. Since my username for most things has letters and numbers, so it helps to have the numbers there.

naudan

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
SNesoid Lite - Super Nintendo Emulator :)

I loved this on my EVO.. on the Xoom.. Ohh myy godd.. The controls are nice and small but you get to play on a big big screen. Its amazing playing Mario Kart on this thing :)

FYI, I am sure that this post goes with all Emualtors. I am going to have to get my hands on an N64 emulator since this has the processing powa :)

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.androidemu.sneslite&feature=search_result

strauss884

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Pulse is a great app, I love Slingplayer with the bigger screen if you have a slingbox, Iscore is great if you like baseball, glow hockey

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who've tried Thumb KB, have you tried Tablet keyboard and if so why do you like Thumb KB better? I haven't installed the Thumb KB yet, but it doesn't have the numbers across the top. Since my username for most things has letters and numbers, so it helps to have the numbers there.

Th@ts wh@t y0u get f0r typ1ng l1ke th1s. :p

Reactions: 21thetruth

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Quick Office Pro HD seems a lot better than Doc To Go at the moment.

Here we go again. This is not true. I'm a docs2go user and believed this the first time I heard it. I wasted $15 and my time checking out QOP HD. The rendering in PowerPoint made it unuseable.

There are issues with docs2go, but they can be worked around by taking screen shots of the troublesome elements and cropping in photoshop. Yes, quite a big pain in the butt, but it's possible and I do it. No such work around for QOP HD.

An e-mail to QOP's site, requesting a refund has gone unanswered.

Please don't make rash comparisons if you haven't actually made a true head-to-head comparison. It wastes our time and our money.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Use Thumb Keyboard on the 7 inch setting. It will blow your mind. You'll have your number keys, a d-pad and so much more.

This is THE must have app. That and Dropbox, and Log Me In Ignition.

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Actually never heard of it, but now that you mention it I'm not a big fan of the number pad in thumb KB, I will check out tablet KB.

Thanks for the recomendation.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress