problem with Quickoffice Pro HD

xoomie

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I wonder if anyone else had this problem. On March 28th I downloaded and installed Qo Pro HD to my Xoom, I tried to run the app and I could not access some of the features shown in screenshots on their webpage.I tried downloading it again,same thing. I went back to the download page and cannot download it again.I went to their support page and submitted a ticket, as of yet, I have not heard back from them.
The icon shows up as Quickoffice pro HD on my apps page but when I open it and open the about tab it says Quickoffice 4.5.15. Is there a code I need to download ?
Has anyone else had this experience,, dealt with Qo support ?
Also when I go to their unlock page and enter my order number it says it's an invalid number.
Thanks.

lightshedder

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
So what are you missing? I have found no way to get back to the home screen once you Open a doc of any kind but other than that everything seems to work. you will have two copies on your Doom after install. Read only and full HD. 4.5.15 is the tablet HD version. You have to choose it when opening a document or it will use the read only version.

xoomie

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not really sure exactly what's missing, I don't seem to have any templates for one, I only have one copy on my xoom after install.
Also it keeps telling me I can upgrade to pro for $7.99.
Makes me think there's something missing.
I still have not heard from customer support

lightshedder

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Only one shows up in your app drawer .The other one is part of the system and shows up only in the app manager. It it saying you should upgrade then you definetly don't have the full HD version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non