Mint or Midnight

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Which color did you order/are you ordering?

I'm getting a Midnight for me and Mint for my wife.

The Midnight kinda reminds me of my old Zune from the pictures.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Which color did you order/are you ordering?

I'm getting a Midnight for me and Mint for my wife.

The Midnight kinda reminds me of my old Zune from the pictures.

I'm definitely going Mint. For the past few years I've had low key looking devices, and I want something different.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely going Mint. For the past few years I've had low key looking devices, and I want something different.

Nice. That's exactly what my wife said about Mint. "Oh it looks different, but good different".

Are you planning on using a case?? I usually run my phone naked.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Nice. That's exactly what my wife said about Mint. "Oh it looks different, but good different".

Are you planning on using a case?? I usually run my phone naked.

No case for me. They just announced they're holding a contest to design a kickstarter only colorway. Hoping we get a chocolate/mint colorway. I'm awful in Photoshop though.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
No case for me. They just announced they're holding a contest to design a kickstarter only colorway. Hoping we get a chocolate/mint colorway. I'm awful in Photoshop though.

Oh that's awesome. I also suck at Photoshop. But I would love a Black/Midnight and Blue colorway. Or Purple. I love Purple.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh that's awesome. I also suck at Photoshop. But I would love a Black/Midnight and Blue colorway. Or Purple. I love Purple.

One user posted a purple one already. Midnight/mint has been posted as well. Some posted are a bit obnoxious. LOL. It's such an awesome idea. Nextbit said they were gonna check all the entries, narrow it down to 5, then let the backers vote.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
One user posted a purple one already. Midnight/mint has been posted as well. Some posted are a bit obnoxious. LOL. It's such an awesome idea. Nextbit said they were gonna check all the entries, narrow it down to 5, then let the backers vote.

That's awesome. I need to back them ASAP. I wanna vote on the Midnight/Mint combo.

mohawk apple

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Just recieved my mint coloured robin! been using my midnight robin and when amazon had there couple day sale i had to order the mint one, glad i did :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa