Has your SGP order shipped yet?

sx4dude2013

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a screen protector on Nov 12 and it said it would ship on Nov 13th?
Anyone's shipped yet? They took my money and didn't send the product.
I emailed them with no reply.....WTH?

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
There site says 3-5 days shipping....I would contact them, I've had good customer service with them in the past

I'm personally waiting for there curved screen protectors since the N4 has curved edges

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I received the Ultra Oleophobic screen protector on monday, bought it a day or two after the Nexus. I installed it this morning, was very easy to instal, it leaves all the edges of the screen uncovered, it is made just a tad bit smaller than the screen. The size def. makes it very easy to put on but I guess its not totally protecting the screen. One other thing I noticed, the front of the screen seems to collect a bunch of lint and dust (i'm talking about on the screen protector itself, not just on the edges where you would except it to gather.

MANdroidd

Banned
Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I received mine today and out it on right away. I was worried because I've read elsewhere that thhe proximity senor hole wasnt cut out so it was causing problems but mine had the cutout. They've probably learned from the first batch and updated current ones. The screen doesnt cover the entire front but it does cover the entire screen. because of the curved screen it makes sense. Doesnt bother me at all but for those who are ocd I can see it aggravating them. quality is great as usual and clarity is second to none. if only they would come out with some cases for it now

anon(42011)

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Been using the SGP protector for a few days and enjoy it. Top notch like all their screen protectors . As stated above doesnt go all the way to edge but does cover entire screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty