Full body protectors.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is the millionth thread about this, yes that was a hyperbole.

I know of the following:
XtremeGuard
Zagg
Skinomi
XOskins
BestSkinsEver
ArmorSuit

I heard good things about XO but what is the way to go or just go for a bumper?

laser155

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I got a bestskins ever and it didn't fit perfectly. There is about a quarter centimeter uncovered section that isn't covered from the top to the bottom of the front screen protector. It's not terrible but is somewhat annoying. The side and back pieces fit perfectly. I think the front was just cut a little wrong. I'll give the xtremeguard a try.

DaMaDo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten a protector in, while... Had my rezound completely naked for a year with no scratch.

But the back of the nexus has me worried... I was wondering if they made those firmer clear plastic protectors instead of the slightly matte softer protectors. I've had both before and much prefer the more rigid clear ones.

Which company makes those?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I haven't gotten a protector in, while... Had my rezound completely naked for a year with no scratch.

But the back of the nexus has me worried... I was wondering if they made those firmer clear plastic protectors instead of the slightly matte softer protectors. I've had both before and much prefer the more rigid clear ones.

Which company makes those?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Spigen?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Central Forums

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Thank's guys, might considering looking up the cheap ebay ones or the guard ones then.
Hopefully Google restocks Google Play Australia soon (or I win the AC comp ;))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member