Sms limit still not fixed :(

urlikewoah

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've looked up pretty much every solution to SMS limit. What are your success stories to stop that dreaded message from popping up after too many SMS messages being sent? (Nexus 4 and 4.2.1. users please) I've already rooted my phone as well..

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've looked up pretty much every solution to SMS limit. What are your success stories to stop that dreaded message from popping up after too many SMS messages being sent? (Nexus 4 and 4.2.1. users please) I've already rooted my phone as well..

I've never seen that at the OS level, sure it's not a carrier thing? How many texts have you sent?
Have you tried Google Voice?

urlikewoah

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
It's the newest version apparently, the update was asking on Friday =O
And I usually send like maybe 50 per 5 minutes? I'm not too sure but past texting 5 of my friends the message always pops up saying warning and then I got to ALLOW each time or my messages don't get sent. It's so annoying!!! :(
So there's not other way at the moment for 4.2.1.?

raysgrumpy

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
And I usually send like maybe 50 per 5 minutes? I'm not too sure but past texting 5 of my friends the message always pops up saying warning and then I got to ALLOW each time or my messages don't get sent. It's so annoying!!! :(
Wow, you send a text approximately every 6 seconds?!? I've never encountered this problem yet, but I'm not a super texter. I probably average about 50-75 a day

urlikewoah

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Haha well like when I sit down at night and I go back to reply to all my messages, everything goes instantaneously back and forth.. and I'm a girl :S

Please help =( =( =(
I tried a bunch of methods like downloading apk patches and also using this guy's SMS limit how to guide for editing with root explorer and sqleditior.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

Yeah i've run into this warning message too. Very annoying, I guess it only affects the stock messaging app? I prefer using stock so I put up with it and press "allow" whenever that warning comes up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo