[HACK] Hulified Adobe Flash [Link Removed

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
****Link was removed because there seems to be a bigger issue now with JB and flash, will update link when fixed.*****

Hey guys, I used to supply the Motorola Xoom with "hulified" versions of flash, and now that I will be part of the Nexus 4 community, I will start doing my work over here!

I understand that Adobe has stopped supporting flash for android, so please, if you want to discuss the value of flash vs HTML5, please do so in a different thread.

What does "Hulified" mean?
Hulu.com is a very popular TV/movie streaming service, however they do not support the use of mobile devices on their website. If you try to access their website using your Nexus 4, you will receive an error during video playback. Fortunately, bypassing this check is very simple. This bypass will work for ANY website that currently has device-restricted content. This will not, however bypass country-specific content .

So without further adieu I present my latest Hulified Flash based off of the latest version: Flash Player 11.1.for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.34)
<link removed, issues with flash on JB, will repost once fixed>

**DISCLAIMER**
I do not take any responsibility for any harm that may become of you, your Nexus, or your pet snail. Please use this at your own risk

Instructions:
Uninstall Flash from your device (if it's present)
Download the APK, ensure that you allow third party apps to be installed, and install this like any other APK.
Reboot your phone.
Make sure your browser User Agent is set to Desktop mode. (many people forget this)
Enjoy Hulu.com

**Notes**
I am not associated to Adobe or its partners and do not take authorship of the Flash software.
However, if you decide to cook this into your utility/mod/ROM, I would appreciate it if you give me credit for the hack.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty