wugfresh 1.6.3

bristolmrd

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
baby steps rooting my nexus 4 . i used abd to see if computer would give me device no back and it did . thought i would just see if the wugfresh nrt would do the full driver test . everything seemed to work ok until i got to the last boot dialog box and it just hung there (wondering if anyone else saw this ?) . like i said want to make sure all ok before i proceed .
mike

bristolmrd

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
doing full driver test / step 3 /it fastboots restarts / and then reboots to normal . its at the normal boot , screen at home screen , but the program doesnt recognize the fact that it has rebooted and at that point im sure where you get the congrats screen.
mike

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
It should first say checking ADB status
then if thats okay it will say booting into bottloader
From there it will check fastboot status
After that is successfully it will say booting device normally
and then it will say devices booted successfully
And then you should get a dialog box saying Success!

It might be a problem with your USB port where the phone disconnects when it is reboot but doesnt reconnect properly when its finished booting, with the program still waiting for it to connect

bristolmrd

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
that makes sense , it does say booting device normally but just sits . connect to different usb port ? i know its still connected to the computer as i get the nexus 4 folder pop up asking me what i want to do .
mike

Last edited:

lethalgorman

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
the same thing happened to me. Everything seemed to work fine. I did have to reboot my laptop to get it to go away. Hope there is no problem.

bristolmrd

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
still havent figured it out . tried different usb ports , computer sees nexus after reboot but program doesn't .was able to get driver test to work by not restarting computer after installing drivers . it went thru 2 times without errors .
mike

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty