Nexus 4: Anyone Else Getting Better Battery Life on LTE?
Ever since I flashed the LTE radios I've noticed that my battery doesn't drain as fast as before.
I was thinking that maybe it was a placebo effect because I've always been told that LTE drains faster, but the difference is too noticeable.
Example: I've been tethering and streaming for about 45-60 minutes and went down from 48% to 29%. On HSPA+ the battery would have been near dead.
Anyone else noticing this or am I really losing it? :x
LTE Radios for those who need it:
[4.4.1-4.4.2][12/13][v1.31] Nexus 4 LTE and LTE tethering/hotspot fix - xda-developers
- 01-06-2014, 02:52 AM #2
Re: Anyone Else Getting Better Battery Life on LTE?
i'm not too sure about battery life just yet as i have recently flashed the same radio but i do know that tethering can be a power hog for any device; i'm running stock rom, stock kernel, and hybrid lte radio so i'll post my findings in a couple of days (with hspa+ prior, i'd typically have to charge my n4 about 2 times a day or once if leave it on the orb overnight)....btw, i'm pretty happy with the DL speeds of 25+ and UL speeds of 16+!
- 01-06-2014, 03:02 AM #3
- 01-08-2014, 10:27 PM #4
- 01-18-2014, 01:41 AM #5| 8110 < 8310 < 9670 < 9310 >>> (PB + Z10) + (TP + N7 + N4) |
- 01-26-2014, 07:35 PM #6
- By jessemkv in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 03:06 PM
- By Ashleigh O in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:58 AM
- By coreyfr in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:22 AM
- By miss40i in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 10Last Post: 01-05-2014, 06:34 PM
- By T Hsieh in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:15 PM