- 249 Posts
- 01-06-2014, 02:52 AM #2
Re: Anyone Else Getting Better Battery Life on LTE?
i'm not too sure about battery life just yet as i have recently flashed the same radio but i do know that tethering can be a power hog for any device; i'm running stock rom, stock kernel, and hybrid lte radio so i'll post my findings in a couple of days (with hspa+ prior, i'd typically have to charge my n4 about 2 times a day or once if leave it on the orb overnight)....btw, i'm pretty happy with the DL speeds of 25+ and UL speeds of 16+!
- 01-06-2014, 03:02 AM #3
- 01-08-2014, 10:27 PM #4
- 01-18-2014, 01:41 AM #5
- 01-26-2014, 07:35 PM #6
- By jessemkv in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: Yesterday, 03:06 PM
- By Ashleigh O in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:58 AM
- By coreyfr in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:22 AM
- By miss40i in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 10Last Post: 01-05-2014, 06:34 PM
- By T Hsieh in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:15 PM