Nexus 4 Customizations

HarisA1

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a rooted Nexus 4 running franco kernel with stock rom. I like the stock rom and am not interested in changing it but I would like to know if there is any way to get a drop down menu like cyanogen mod - where I can change what quick settings I want there and add new ones. Is there any way to do this?

Also, how would I change the colour scheme of the phone - right now the icons (WiFi, Battery) on the notification bar are white how can I change the colour without adding a custom ROM?

Sorry if these are amateur questions, I am new to all of this.

I am sorry if this has already been posted somewhere - I could not find it. If this has already been answered please provide me with a link to the thread. Thanks a lot!

HarisA1

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
One more question, when I make a nandroid backup can I back it on to my pc and delete it from my phone? My backup is over 4gb and takes up too much space, my nexus4 is only 16gb and no SD slot available

Posted via Android Central App

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
One more question, when I make a nandroid backup can I back it on to my pc and delete it from my phone? My backup is over 4gb and takes up too much space, my nexus4 is only 16gb and no SD slot available

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah, you can save the nandroid to your computer.

Sent from my LG-G2 running Carbon 4.4.2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress