home screen lock and content hidden issue

Bryj91

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys!

So I am having two difficult, yet simple issues.

I cannot seem to find the setting for the lock screen content sensitivity, in order to, change the settings. Does anyone know where this setting is?

Also, is there a way to change the device setting, so that it stays locked / secure (i.e., no one can "break into the phone")? I have to manually lock it everytime, and then after I use the finger print scanner, it stays unlocked (i.e., as if I never placed a pattern or finger print secuirt on it).

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys!

I cannot seem to find the setting for the lock screen content sensitivity, in order to, change the settings. Does anyone know where this setting is?

Settings>>>sound and notification<<<app notifications, select the app, enable Hide Sensitive Content.

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys!

Also, is there a way to change the device setting, so that it stays locked / secure (i.e., no one can "break into the phone")? I have to manually lock it everytime, and then after I use the finger print scanner, it stays unlocked (i.e., as if I never placed a pattern or finger print secuirt on it).

In Display you can set the time limit for when the screen times out.

In Security you can set when the device locks (after screen time out).

If you are using the Trusted Places or Trusted Devices settings, any time those settings are "true," then your device will stay unlocked.

Bryj91

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Settings>>>sound and notification<<<app notifications, select the app, enable Hide Sensitive Content.

In Display you can set the time limit for when the screen times out.

In Security you can set when the device locks (after screen time out).

If you are using the Trusted Places or Trusted Devices settings, any time those settings are "true," then your device will stay unlocked.

Ah ha, the trusted places/devices was the main corporate! I was trying to figure out the second question forever, how lame. lol Thank you.
Also thanks for the response to both questions, now I can live in peace :D

eaccentsac

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Ah ha, the trusted places/devices was the main corporate! I was trying to figure out the second question forever, how lame. lol Thank you.
Also thanks for the response to both questions, now I can live in peace :D

You are most welcome.

Now you can enjoy your device more :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38