Assuming all cell tower signals are equal, which mobile provider should I go with?

DebonaireG

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I just purchased a Nexus 5x phone outright which should arrive early next week, I only need 2GB of data, which non-yearly commitment service should I go with and what should I expect for the price?

• Sprint
  • Verizon
  • T-Mobile
  • AT&T

?

Thanks

ecuagatas

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Why not try Project Fi? Unless you are on a family plan, Fi may be cheaper if you only use around 2 GB of data. About $40 or less/mo. plus tax. If you use a lot of data it may not be the best choice.

DebonaireG

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Project Fi?

Why not try Project Fi? Unless you are on a family plan, Fi may be cheaper if you only use around 2 GB of data. About $40 or less/mo. plus tax. If you use a lot of data it may not be the best choice.

Project Fi sounds good, but I want to stay away from SMS, MMS, and hangouts issues (i've been using Google Voice for years, always having issues not receiving certain content). So i'm eliminating Fi unfortunately.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Are you asking about price? Because if you are assuming all cell tower signals are equal then that leaves just price, i think.

Honestly i thing your doing it backwards. It doesnt matter how good of a deal you get on price if they dont have coverage. So for you find who has the best and second best coverage for YOU then figure out the best price.