Nexus 5x - Android 6.0.1

Bob Garon

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Got it today and now my 5X hasn't lagged yet. Could be the cache clear the update did, but so far so good. Wonder if there are any updates brought to the phone besides security.

Posted via my Nexus 5X & T-Mobile Unlimited

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting here. Been awfully quiet on this thread. Has anyone got it in the last 24hrs? Or has Google perhaps put a hold on the OTA?

Edit: Got my notification 3hrs later.

Last edited:

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I installed the update this morning. A little later I launched the Fi app checking on my account. It prompted me to "Activate Full Coverage". I'm thinking this is the Band 12 functionality.

Bob Garon

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
I installed the update this morning. A little later I launched the Fi app checking on my account. It prompted me to "Activate Full Coverage". I'm thinking this is the Band 12 functionality.

How do you know you are on Band 12 or how do you switch on the phone's capability to connect to Band 12? I used the Signal Check check app and it always shows a B4 so I'm assuming that's for Band 4 correct?

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
How do you know you are on Band 12 or how do you switch on the phone's capability to connect to Band 12? I used the Signal Check check app and it always shows a B4 so I'm assuming that's for Band 4 correct?

I don't know. My market area doesn't have band 12. But looking at the other forum reports that band 12 is enabled, I took a guess that that's what it means.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez