doggone I like this

Dave7744

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Just finished setting up my new Nexus 5x and I really like it. I switched from a Moto G 2015 because of clumsy fingers. this phone is faster brighter and lots thinner. I wish I would have bought this sooner.

Posted via the Android Central App

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I have a N5X but the screen is cracked so I took advantage of the Fi deal and ordered another 32GB version.. It was $249 which is insane considering...

I'll try out Fi and see how that goes after the new 5X arrives..

Congrats OP, it's a fantastic device!

Don_Henry

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Congrats from me as well - 5X owner for 7 months - great device!

I am now running the N beta - and the 5X is even faster than on MM.

Hope you enjoy your new unit!

NEXUS 5X on AT&T on N Beta

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm leaning ever closer to switching to an N5X on GFi, from a 1st Gen. Moto G on TMO.
It's a killer deal! $200 for the 16GB version or $249 for the 32GB version and free shipping...

You only need to keep Fi for a month and can cancel it after that and you still can keep the phone at that price..

I plan on keeping Fi as long as it works well for my area but if not then I'll just cancel the service and stay on AT&T..

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
It's a killer deal! $200 for the 16GB version or $249 for the 32GB version and free shipping...
It is a killer deal.

You only need to keep Fi for a month and can cancel it after that and you still can keep the phone at that price..
That has occurred to me, but I'd probably stay on Fi if it works for me. It would give me a several things that TMO does not, and at less money.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

I plan on keeping Fi as long as it works well for my area but if not then I'll just cancel the service and stay on AT&T..
You can actually cancel the same you activate it. You'll end up getting credited back all but $1 or so.

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I actually like PFi a lot. It is great for people who don't use much data and have either good Sprint or T-Mobile coverage in the places they use their phones. The PFi data SIMs are nice as well, it allows you to have a tablet (or other second device) without paying extra other than the data you use on the device.

I should add, if you want to try out Project Fi but aren't sure you want to keep it, so long as you don't have a Google Voice number you are wanting to keep, you can request a new number and then, if you decide you want to keep Project Fi, you can then request that they transfer your number.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984