Incorrect storage showing in setings

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
My 6P is showing that I have used 17.06 GB of 53.67 GB. Problem is i ordered the 128 GB model. Anyone else experiencing anything like this? Was I sent the wrong version or could this be some kind of bug? I don't automatically assume that I was sent the wrong one only because I experienced this with my Nexus 6 once. I manually flashed Android M. It must've been a bad install because once I reflashed the image it showed correct internal storage and all was well. Let me know what you guys think or if you experienced this as well. My 6P is running stock 6.0.1 and not rooted.

Posted via the Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
You were most likely sent the wrong version. You can use a file explorer app like Solid Explorer just to be sure, but I'd contact Google for a replacement

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
You were most likely sent the wrong version. You can use a file explorer app like Solid Explorer just to be sure, but I'd contact Google for a replacement

Yea. You are probably right. I'll call in the morning. Thanks

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Did you manually flash any factory images? I ask because sometimes that can happen when you flash the storage partition. A factory reset fixes it though... Not the best answer, I know.

renegad3

May 16, 2013
Visit site

It is a known issue when flashing the factory images.

Boot to fastboot and: fastboot format userdata

reboot

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Did you manually flash any factory images? I ask because sometimes that can happen when you flash the storage partition. A factory reset fixes it though... Not the best answer, I know.

Nope. I sure didn't. I received an OTA but other than that it is just how it is when it came out the box.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephliam147258