Why am I getting Project Menu and MMI Test?

A

AC Question

The other day, I took out my 6p, and I saw two notifications. One was labeled "Project Menu" with the caption "Click to start project menu. The other said "MMI Test" with the caption "Click to start MMI Test they had a very similar icon on the status bar. Here are some screenshots of what they looked like. And no, I havn't restarted my device. I just want some people to tell my what they are. Thnx:) When I click on MMI Test, it brings up a logo that says MMI with the label MMI Test under. Wehn I click on the Project Menu, it brings up a page showing BSN with the caption of a bunch of random numbers and letter, similar to a serial number. Above, it shows the option to Dial Lick, which I have no idea what it is talking about. When I turn the toggle for the Dial Lock on, it prompts me with a message stating, "Unlock Dial" with the caption "Please input password", with a space for me to type my password which I tried typing my passwords, and none of them work. When I get it wrong, it says "Failed 1 times, the phone will restart after 5 failures. I don't want it to restart though.

Pat Stout

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
The other day, I took out my 6p, and I saw two notifications. One was labeled "Project Menu" with the caption "Click to start project menu. The other said "MMI Test" with the caption "Click to start MMI Test they had a very similar icon on the status bar. Here are some screenshots of what they looked like. And no, I havn't restarted my device. I just want some people to tell my what they are. Thnx:) When I click on MMI Test, it brings up a logo that says MMI with the label MMI Test under. Wehn I click on the Project Menu, it brings up a page showing BSN with the caption of a bunch of random numbers and letter, similar to a serial number. Above, it shows the option to Dial Lick, which I have no idea what it is talking about. When I turn the toggle for the Dial Lock on, it prompts me with a message stating, "Unlock Dial" with the caption "Please input password", with a space for me to type my password which I tried typing my passwords, and none of them work. When I get it wrong, it says "Failed 1 times, the phone will restart after 5 failures. I don't want it to restart though.

I just got this popping up on my Nexus 6p. Did you ever find out what it is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty