Bluetooth loses all paired devices

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
This is the second time I've seen this but has anyone lost all their pairs device list? I haven't done anything except download apps from the play store. I have to go in and manaually repair all my devices again.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Completely wiped out and I have to repair everything. It's not a lot but gets to be a pain in the butt.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Bluetooth ducks on this phone either disappears or won't connect. Only weakness phone has

Posted via the Android Central App

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I have star having bluetooth issues on this phone since April security update. I did factory reset and nothing helped. Bluetooth is almost useless on the phone now. Very frustrating

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have no problem connecting or keeping things connected. it's just thread two times where it wiped everything. Not sure why.

myp2132

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I lost all of my paired devices this morning. The only thing out of the ordinary, is the phone somehow shut down overnight while on the charger.

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I lost all pairing a day after installing the May update. This includes my 2014 Camaro, Moto 360 watch, and Fitbit Flex. Had to re-pair the Camarao and Moto 360 manually and after a week it hasn't forgotten either of them. Strangely, I thought I'd have to re-pair my Fitbit but when I did a manual sync (I don't have auto-sync enabled to save battery life), it connected to my 6P right away.

ccps

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I've lost them at least 3 times in the last 4 months. Besides the fact that I can't keep everything connected. I have an ear piece, stereo headset, Asus Zenwatch and BT fm transmitter for the car. I constantly have to manipulate the connection to my stereo headset. drops connection often when working out. I often have to reboot watch to get it to connect. I notice that whenever I go into BT settings when trying to get a device to connect the phone more often than not is first trying to connect to devices that ARE NOT TURNED ON. Drives me FNG NUTS! And to top it off I can't use my BT TEAC stereo speakers at all. Not only does it constantly drop the connection but it will also confuse the connection names with my headset. so sometimes when it does connect it thinks its the headset connected. Lets not talk about how the BT signal starts skipping if the phone is anywhere on my body and I get constant complaints about my voice quality on my earpiece. Much less how bad it sucks in normal hand held voice quality. yes I have factory reset. no help. All of the devices worked fine on my S5. Other than the stereo headset. that's a new purchase. This issue has me so disgusted with the phone I can't really recommend this phone to anyone. I keep hoping a major update to MM will fix this. But the only thing that has come out are security updates.Between the BT issues and voice quality issues this has got to be the worst phone I have ever owned. I've also read others have similar issues and a replacement phone did not help. I'm really thinking this is a MM issue.

cridleyjr

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I am also having the same issue. Bluetooth is a core function of any mobile device. Why are we having this type of problem with a flagship phone?

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I do have a lot of Bluetooth items so repairing them takes a long time. Two Bluetooth speakers but one is not that important since it's for the shower, Bluetooth earphones, car, Bluetooth earpiece, remote shutter, and watch. The watch and the car are probably the hardest since you have to go to menu and delete the paired item and then go back and get to the pairing section again. But overall, it takes about 20 mins.

gwmiller68

May 25, 2016
Visit site
This is the second time I've seen this but has anyone lost all their pairs device list? I haven't done anything except download apps from the play store. I have to go in and manaually repair all my devices again.

I have had this happen at least twice. The first time it was after a system update so I thought it was an aftifact of that. It happened again this morning after a simple restart.

csleverette

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
That happened to me today. New 6p with May update and factory reset. Setup. Paired with car yesterday and enjoyed audible on the way home. This morning hop into car and no bt registered by car. Look at 6p no pairings listed. Finally got it back this afternoon by changing the name of the 6p for bt but I'm really not sure if they was really it or not.

thegadgetguroo

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Happened to me today. Noticed that my phone was not connecting to my vehicle. Checked my Bluetooth settings and everything was gone. Now I have to reconnect my LG Urbane smart watch Bluetooth headphones and other devices.

jhasty

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
This is a daily battle for me, losing pairing with my car and watch. My Nexu5X and Nexus5 never had this problem. Going to contact Google tomorrow. Paid too much money for these devices not to have them communicate.

John Pawling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I just lost my paired devices a few minutes before the June 2016 update to 6.0.1 arrived on my Nexus 6P. Based on the fact there is supposed to be Bluetooth fixes in that release I would have expected that I would lose them after the update was installed and not before it was downloaded.... coincidence?