Nexus S Case Incipio Feather

Cmacnificent

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I just thought I'd let everybody know that there is now a good case for the Nexus S. If you're like me you've been waiting since December for a decent case and now it's here.

Go to myincipio.com and order the incipio feather.

Reactions: Baconator

BartmanJax

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I am not impressed. For that price, I'll wait and spend a little more of the Otterbox Defender Series case for my S. I got a silicone case off eBay! for $5 with free shipping, to hold me over till the OB is ready.

For the price, they should include a screen protector.

Cmacnificent

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
fits perfectly and it gives very good protection. So many people said the feather wouldn't protect but i'm very surprised at the material they use and how much more secure the device feels now.

GeneralTula

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered it. I'll still buy the otter box because I work in production and and I need something strong. But on nights out it looks like this case would be my "show my awesome phone off while still having it protected" case. LOL

Cmacnificent

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah man, this is definitely the show off phone case, because before everyone would look at the plastic back and not give the nexus its just do but now they can't say anything but that phone is hot lol...

GeneralTula

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah man, this is definitely the show off phone case, because before everyone would look at the plastic back and not give the nexus its just do but now they can't say anything but that phone is hot lol...

I hate when people say the "plastic" build makes it cheap. The phone is extremely strong and solid. I've actually dropped it like 3 times and you can see the little black scratches but no problems. Metal cases leave large dents and glass backs like the iphone shatter. This case is slim enough to allow someone to see the aesthetics of the design while still providing security incase I drop it.

I'm still going to get the Otterbox for work but for weekends and going out this will be my show off case.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been using a nice TPU case for mine, so I dunno what you mean by no good cases for the Nexus S.

Sent from my Nexus S

vjr021

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Too bad they don't have the OEM accessories for the N2 like the N1 had.

The car dock for the N1 was one of the best ever.

justmalu

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I had an icipio once for my bb. when i dropped my phone the case cracked. not the phone though. so I guess it works? but never bought one again lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa