How good is the Oneplus 3's battery life?

Mirzaaj

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
I have been using the new oneplus 3 for over a week now. Battery life suckss!!!!
I went on a 15 hours drive and just had my GPS on and battery fully drained twice. I luckily had kept a battery pack with which i kept charging it. It also looses gps signal if you put it in between your legs while driving.

it can also erve as a personal heater. It is always hot even when it is in the pocket.

Do not buy this phone if you want a battery
Life more than 6 hrs.

Piece of junk!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
GPS is notoriously hard on battery. That's nothing new. I get about 5 hrs of SOT and a whole days worth of battery. Others not. It just depends. But GPS will kill the battery pretty quick. I always plug my phone's in if running GPS

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested to know what your last phone was that gave 15 hours of GPS usage without needing a charge?

Posted via the Android Central App

tpmbb10

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Really happy with battery life. Yesterday was my first full weekday routine with the phone and I went between 8am to 8pm and still had 32% battery left when I got home. Put it on the dash charger for about 45 mins and boom - topped it right back up.

dea0002

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Update after 10 days: I'm very happy to report that battery life has stabilized and improved dramatically, to the point that I'd consider it a semi-unsung strong point of the phone.

Previously I'd put phones on the charger overnight, and they'd end the next day with about 16 hours of off-charger time and 20-40% of remaining battery. For context, this is with me at home most of the time with great Wi-Fi signal and lower screen brightness, but my radiant barrier roof makes the phone work harder to keep cell signal.

Now, under identical circumstances I tend to make about 24-26 hours off-charger and, thanks to the Dash Charger, I just need about 90 to get back to a full charge. Not too shabby at all!

Below is the usage summary and attached is an updated, both from GSAM. I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

My OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 battery averages 1d 2h 15m (8h 50m 0s active usage) on a single charge. Check out GSam Battery Monitor: - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=com.gsamlabs.bbm&token=n-Qgqk34 #badassbattery

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4120.jpg
    4120.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 32

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non