Can you buy the Oneplus 3 off the UK Oneplus website?

tokane175

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site
I was trying to buy the Oneplus 3 from the Oneplus website, but when you click where it says 'buy now' it takes you to the o2 website but o2 no longer sells the oneplus 3. Is this just me being stupid or can I actually not buy the 3 from their website?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I was trying to buy the Oneplus 3 from the Oneplus website, but when you click where it says 'buy now' it takes you to the o2 website but o2 no longer sells the oneplus 3. Is this just me being stupid or can I actually not buy the 3 from their website?

Hello and welcome to Android Central tokane175!

OnePlus have now discontinued production of the OnePlus 3 and have replaced it with the OnePlus 3T model. O2 did have, at one time, some OnePlus 3 stock left but I believe that these may now also be gone.

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site

I'm selling my soft gold model on eBay to make way for the OP3T if you are interested, I'm from the UK!